A powerpoint presentation of the biotechnical streambank stabilization project conducted during the Stillwater Creek Workshop.
Join us on Watchyourdirt.com for weekly updates and videos
Salix Applied Earthcare is a specialized firm, recognized as a leader in erosion control design, watershed restoration, and technical training in land and stream restoration techniques. Our staff offers particular expertise in:
- Erosion control design for difficult sites such as landfills, mines, and landslides.
- Erosion control research studies.
- Erosion control technical training courses.
- Biotechnical engineering design and implementation.
- Streambank stabilization design and implementation.
- Slope stabilization design (erosion control).
- Erosion control design manuals w/CAD drawings.